ONLINE FREE EARTHPAINTING WORKSHOP
1 hour of organic happiness!
Immediate access ( link below)
guided by Marianne Cordier
I invite you to discover the practice of EarthPainting : Eco-Art, Creative Medicine of the Earth and Sensory Meditation that connects us to the beautiful interconnectedness of Life.
- Art-Medecine of the Earth
- Sensory Meditation
- Contemplation of Beauty
that connects us to the beautiful interconnectedness and abundance of Life and to the exquisite richness of biodiversity through our sacred hands, hearts and spirit.
You can know more about EarthPainting HERE
THE ART OF MOTHER EARTH
This experience is here to introduce you to this powerful slow and deep practice that you can do on your own, with your beloved, with your kids and friends
In this free session, YOU WILL:
- open a powerful portal of communication with Mother Gaia through your sensory intelligence and your soft heart
- receive Her precious guidance and the medicine of the Elements that create Life
- live an experience of peace and wonder into the perfumes and textures of this magic season
- dive into your creative power by making beauty through your intimate connection with nature
- follow your own pace and let your senses guide you
This is my present for you to support you into the creation of a vision of beauty that can guide you on your path
- I am your host, Marianne Cordier, Art Therapist, Ecotherapist, Alchemist and Intuitive Artist and Counselor (you can know more about me HERE) and I will guide you into this exploration.
- You will enter in a deep and nourishing contact with the pulsating field of life and you will slowly discover the elements that you need more at this time of your life.
- If you want to deepen practices and rituals of reconnection with nature, you can join my new online course “INTO THE RYTHM OF NATURE” or contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org to create some special ritual for you.
IT’S TIME TO GET READY FOR OUR CREATIVE SESSION!
Some guided lines for you:
- You don’t need to gather all materials below to enter into the magic of EarthPainting! Keep it simple, fun and inspiring !
- Go outdoor and gather the wonderful elements you will create with: that is a sacred time of contemplation, enjoy if fully!
- I suggest to collect what nature has let go and released; don’t collect too much alive elements to not disturb the ecosystem
- Let you be guided by your senses, shapes, textures, colors, perfumes…
- In this introductory session, we will work with basic elements and give ourself time and space to explore deeply in connection with the land you live in
- It is a fantastic way to honor the spirits of the land and to acknowledge and discover the biodiversity you live in
- In my online course, I teach you how to create your own brushes made by nature, your vegetal inks and your organic glue.
LET’S CREATE YOUR ATELIER OF NATURE!
– you can work on the kitchen table indoor or outdoor
– tea towels to dry your alchemical painting
– ceramic plates/bowls to use as palettes to mix colors
– glasses or large shells to deposit the water ( if you live by the sea, you can use this potent water of life!)
– classic glue
– a classic brush
– scissors or knife
– a candle
– thick paper: choose your format, it can be a card type(250 gr) or recycled paper
- Anything that is dry and will become humus: leaves, branches, ferns, petals, dried flowers
- Some soil or sand
- A stone whose shape inspires you
- A clay stone; a colored stone; mud;
FROM THE KITCHEN
You don’t need everything. Pick one or two elements and it will be enough.
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin Powder/ Paprika
- Tea / Coffee (already brewed)
- Mallow/red fruit infusion
- Water ( tap water, rain, river, ocean)
- Some shells to put the water
- Water pitcher
- Burned wood: natural charcoal: you can pick it up on the beach or create it by gently wrapping a few very dry branches in aluminum foil (each branch in its aluminum foil) and cook them and “burn” them in a saucepan or a pot over low heat until they become charcoal.
- A candle
- your breath will be essential in this practice
- incense, smudge to purify the room
Of course, you can create a beautiful altar to express your intention!
GET ACCESS TO THE SESSION
- It lasts 1 hour by you can go much slower
- Go on Teachable
- if you watching on the mobile phone, click on the top right side of your screen next to the name MARIANNE CORDIER and the login option will appear!
- LOGIN: enter the name and email you gave me
- Your password: natura1
FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH ME YOUR VISION OF BEAUTY AND YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS
SHARE YOUR CREATION ON THE SOCIAL
Please tag me:
– on Instagram: @mariannealexandrine
– on Facebook: @mariannecordier ICI le profil
Please use the hashtag #earthpainting
Now it’s time for magic !
Remember to take some time at the end to dialogue with the spirit of the Mother Gaia, ask for a message, give a title to your creation and to thank all the elements that have co-created with you.
All my LOVE